Do you have just a couple of hours a month to contribute to your community? The City of Glenwood Springs is looking for applicants to fill vacancies and expired terms on various boards and commissions.

From sitting in quasi-judicial capacities hearing land use to making recommendations regarding budgeting and grant funds, trails, parks, recreation, housing, transportation, and compensation to victims of crimes, these boards and commissions could use your help:

Please contact the City Clerks office 970-384-6406 to obtain an application or click on one of the links below.