Know Before You Go: August 12-16
- 8/12-8/15: South Midland and Park West asphalt work continues. Read more here: http://cogs.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=348
- 8/13: S. Grand Ave. closed 8 PM-6 AM (between Penrose Plaza and 27th Street) for utility work. No thru S. Grand Ave. traffic access. The 27th Street Bridge and business access remain open.
- 8/13: For CDOT CO 82 improvements, milling will begin tomorrow on eastbound (upvalley) CO 82 at mile point 2.5 and move towards Carbondale in a stair step pattern. Delays are anticipated. Read more: /DocumentCenter/View/5825
- 8/15: Construction of the new roundabout at 27th Street and S. Grand Ave. is set to begin this Thursday, August 15.
- S. Grand Ave. between 27th Street and Penrose Plaza will be closed continuously until approximately mid-September. Access to businesses along S. Grand Ave. between 23rd St. and 27th Street will remain open via 23rd St.
- No left turns will be allowed from westbound 27th St. (towards Midland Ave.) to S. Grand Ave. Anyone intending to head towards Buffalo Valley will be directed towards the Midland roundabout and to loop around and return to the intersection for a right turn.
- During roundabout construction, motorists should anticipate narrowed driving lanes and various lane closures. Delays are anticipated.
- Plan extra travel time, especially when school begins on Monday, August 19. Please be alert in the construction zone as traffic patterns will be changing throughout this work.
Schedule and routes are subject to change and are weather dependent. Updates or changes to the schedule will be announced via ConeZone and will be updated on the project information line, 618-5379.
Phone (call or text): 970-618-5379
To receive the ConeZone email updates, contact the project team or subscribe to the “Glenwood Springs News” list via cogs.us/NotifyMe.
Información Sobre el Proyecto
Por favor comuníquese con el equipo del proyecto con cualquier duda y le contestaremos tan pronto nos sea posible, 970-618-5379.
Página en la red: cogs.us/27thStreetBridge
Correo electrónico: 27thStreetBridge@gmail.com
Número de Teléfono (llamadas o textos): 970-618-5379
Para poder recibir las actualizaciones de ConeZone a través de correos electrónicos, comuníquese con el equipo del proyecto o suscríbase a la lista de “Glenwood Springs News” a través del sitio cogs.us/NotifyMe.