CDOT CO 82 IMPROVEMENTS:
- 9/26-27: CO 82 roadwork crews will be paving across the Buffalo Valley interchange in the westbound lanes. When paving reaches the Buffalo Valley, there will be closures at the intersection for approximately four hours each day. During this time, business and residential access west of CO 82 should use Co Rd 114 to Co Rd 115 for alternate access. Business and residential access east of CO 82 should Use 27th Street to S. Grand Ave. for alternate access.
- Milling and paving within town limits on westbound CO 82 (down valley) for CDOT CO 82 improvements is anticipated to begin on Friday, September 27. It is anticipated that paving in town to 24th Street will begin Saturday, September 28 and will continue through approximately Wednesday, October 2. RFTA BRT bus riders should anticipate a minor reroute in town during paving operations.
- Crews are working in several different locations throughout the corridor for guardrail replacement, curb ramp improvements, utility work and paving operations.
- Plan extra travel time between Carbondale and Glenwood Springs and remember to go slow for the Cone Zone.
- To sign up for traffic and trail impact updates, please contact public information via email, email@example.com, or phone, 970-340-4333.
27TH STREET BRIDGE:
- Beginning at 6 PM on Friday, September 27 through 6 AM on Monday, September 30, there will be a continuous lane closure on the 27th Street Bridge. Delays are anticipated. This will include night work, expect construction noise and lights through the weekend.
- On Monday, September 30 and Tuesday, October 1, expect night work through the night.
- Motorists should anticipate ongoing lane closures on the bridge during off peak hours and weekends.
- In case you missed it - View photos and videos from last week’s work and bridge slide >>
Updates or changes to the schedule will be announced via ConeZone and will be updated on the project information line, 618-5379.
Las actualizaciones o los cambios de horario se anunciarán a través de ConeZone y se actualizarán por teléfono al 970-618-5379, la línea de información del proyecto.