Night work begins at 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. for transport of a section of the pedestrian bridge. Several street closures will occur during this time. Read on for more details.
Pedestrian Bridge Transport to Midland
• Parking will be closed from 9th St. to Cooper and Blake Street from 9th St. to 7th St.
• Night work begins at 8:00 p.m. through 6:00 a.m. for transport of a section of the pedestrian bridge.
• SH 82 from 6th St. to 8th St. will be periodically closed from 8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
• Midland Avenue from 8th St. to 27th St. will be restricted to local traffic only beginning at 8:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. Midland will be closed in the area where the crane is staged roughly south of west 13th St.
• SH 82 from 8th St. to 27th Street and Midland: As the pedestrian bridge section is being transported to Midland, a police escort will assist in a rolling closure in the southbound lanes. This rolling closure will occur between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.