CDOT project crews will be performing surveying and pothole work on 11th Street and 14th Street near CO 82 (Grand Ave.) to prepare for the upcoming signal replacement project.
CO 82 and CO 133 Signal Replacement Project
Traffic Update: May 3 to May 7
Ongoing Traffic Impacts
The signal replacement project on CO 82/Grand Avenue will begin at Mile Point 0.18 and MP 1.43 at 11th Street and 14th Street and on CO 133 at MP 66.05 and MP 68.82 at Village Road and Meadowood Drive. Crews will be performing surveying and pothole work to prep for the upcoming project. Business access will be maintained and pedestrian traffic will be accommodated.
Motorists should plan for:
- Monday 5/3 on CO 82 and CO 133 survey work will take place with no traffic impacts.
- Tuesday 5/4 on CO 82/Grand Avenue from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Detour signs will be in place.
- CO 82 north and southbound left turn lane closure at 11th Street and 14th Street.
- Full closure of 11th Street from Cooper Avenue to Colorado Avenue.
- One lane traffic on 14th Street (by Roaring Fork School District Administration Building) from CO 82/Grand Avenue to Colorado Avenue.
- Eastbound lane closed on 14th Street (by City Market) from CO 82 to Cooper Avenue.
- View traffic update for CO 133 / Carbondale, CO impacts.
For more information or to be added to the project update list please call 970-456-1685, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for going Slow for the Cone Zone! For information about other CDOT projects, the public may log on to CDOT'S traveler information website at www.codot.gov, www.cotrip.org, or call 511 from anywhere in the state.