To set up your online profile, you’ll need an email address and your account and customer numbers from your utility bill for each account you want to link. Customers may link multiple electric and/or water accounts under the same profile.
- Go to cogs.us/ePay and Select Customer Self Service.
- At the bottom of the next screen, where it says, “Don’t have an account?”, select “Sign up”.
- Enter email address, set a password, and enter your name, then select “Sign up”.
- You will receive a verification email from Community Access Identity <email@example.com>.
- Select “Activate account” in the verification email.
- Login using the email and password set on the previous setup page.
Next, you’ll link your utility accounts. Please note that account numbers have changed for all existing customers - use the numbers found on your bill this month. Bills for each account will have a new combination of account and customer numbers. Customers with multiple accounts will complete the following steps to link each account to their profile.
- Select “Utility Billing”.
- Enter your account number and customer ID as found on your latest utility bill. Select “Search”.
- Verify the service address, then select the account number.
- At the top left of the page, select “Link to Account”.
- To add more accounts, select “New Search” in the left menu.
- To enroll in paperless statements, select “Account Summary” under “Utility Billing”. Then, select “Bill Delivery Preferences”. Use the drop-down menu to select Email then select update.
Once your accounts are linked, you can also set up automatic payments, view usage and billing history, make service requests, and more.